Each class is structured for your individual needs and is comprised of:
- Warm up, which may include games, running, aerobic style exercise, a circuit, or what ever the instructor has planned for your lesson.
- Stretching is essential in each class and is for the whole body.
- The class then begins with bag work where we have targets, shields and / or punching bags.
- Kicks and various hand attacks are done on the equipment.
- The classes then vary with a mixture of other traditional and sports techniques.
- We offer 3 gradings a year that students can work towards for short term or long term goals.
Traditional Tae Kwon Do develops discipline, self-control, co-ordination, improves your mental and physical attitude, and most importantly teaches you self defence.
Sports Tae Kwon Do teaches you flexibility, speed, fitness, develops your reflexes and prepares you for tournament fighting.
For details on our class locations, please see our Timetable & Locations.